Diversified Logistic Services, Inc. (DLS) provides Los Angeles wooden crates for shipping that are all constructed using heat-treated lumber and expertly designed by our experienced team of professionals.
DLS wooden crates for shipping are versatile and built for storage on the ocean, in the air, or on land. Our wood shipping crates are ISPM 15 certified for export shipping and meet ASTM and industry standards.
DLS Wooden Crates
Our commitment at DLS is to produce reliable shipping solutions that are of high quality and safety. Our wooden shipping crate options include:
- US government or military specification wood crates
- Custom packaging design offering maximum protection, optimized space, and minimized cost
- Total product protection using blocking, tie-downs, bolting, or banding
- Crating jobs
- Tilt and shock monitoring
- Specialization in all types of projects
- Cushioned decks, cushioned bases, floating bases, and skidding for crates are available
- Reusable and trade show crates with optional ramps available
- Custom customer-specific stencils
- Pallets and skis with 2/4 way forklift entry
- Custom design to meet customer specifications
- Packaging design options to maximize shipping
- Custom shipping crates and wooden production crates
- Optional ramps, locks, hasps, hinges, and cushion
- Floating deck and cushioned crates
- On-site location handling or DLS facility handling available
- Heavy-duty crates, pallets, and skids
- Industrial and commercial crating
- Hood crates available
DLS for Your Wooden Crate Needs
We pride ourselves in building business relationships, both inside and outside of the company, based upon mutual honesty, respect, integrity, and ethical business standards. Here at DLS, we will always provide services and products that improve our customers’ businesses. We constantly seek to deliver innovative and new solutions to our customer’s challenges and needs.
Our mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers through a superior assortment of services, products, and problem-solving capabilities. Our customers’ satisfaction is our greatest priority and our most fundamentally rewarding experience.
We always place the highest value on our relationships with our customers and vendors, those who are loyal individuals who support DLS. We seek to be a valued and productive member of our community.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can. Fill out our online contact form or reach out to us via phone or email for a no-obligation quote.
You can also call our office today at 562-941-3600 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss your project.
Our office is located at 13033 Telegraph Road, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670.