DLS has the Equipment, the Experience & People to do the Job Right
We can handle all of your industrial moving, hoisting, rigging, crane service, and wooden crating/skid needs. We provide the following services:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy. Your satisfaction is our number one goal.
- End-to-End service coordination. DLS is a partner who will coordinate your moving, rigging, shipping, and crating projects so you can focus on your core business.
- Experience that delivers. Our experience results in completion of your job with less stress and fewer surprises.
- Highly trained crews. DLS teams are trained to provide timeliness, attention to detail, top-notch service and safe work conditions. DLS is committed to certifying our riggers, ensuring that they have passed exams related to proper rigging inspection, safety, and procedures.
Count on Experience - More than One Billion Dollars Worth of Machines Handled
DLS has handled billions of dollars of equipment. We have experience in moving entire machine shops, including computerized CNC milling machines, hydraulic presses, and lathes. We have crated, installed, and relocated hydraulic presses. We have expertise in handling:
- Hydraulic Presses and Foundry Equipment
- Aerospace Parts and Machinery
- Robotics and Assembly Line Machinery
- Industrial and Manufacturing Equipment
- Medical and Laboratory Equipment
- Air Handlers and Injection Molds
- Water Filtration Machinery
- Semiconductor & Micro Device Processing Equipment
- Classic and Collector Cars
- Material Handling Systems
- Theme Park Equipment
- Sculptures and Fine Art
- Very Large Screen Displays
END TO END SERVICE
DLS will coordinate all your equipment or factory moving needs. In addition to our core services, we also provide or facilitate:
- Crane Services
- Air, Land, and Ocean Freight Coordination
- Consolidation, Loading, and Forwarding Services
- Export Documentation and Shipping
- Ordering, Blocking, and Bracing of Ocean Containers and Flat Racks
- Dangers Goods Declarations for:
- International Air Transport Assoc (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG)
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT)