Crate Custom and Certification Stamping
DLS stamp our crates to certify that they are heat treated to meet IPPC ISPM 15 standards. Every crate is stamped to surpass the spec, twice on the base and once on each panel, and on all blocking and bracing.
- Export Documentation for Overseas Shipping
- Dangerous Goods Declarations
- International Air Transport Assoc. (IATA)
Handling and Address Labels Stenciling Available for all Crates. Custom stenciling or marking of your export or domestic crates.
International Customs Stamping
DLS can stamp crates to certify that they are heat treated to meet IPPC ISPM 15 standards, as well as customs stamps, labels, or markings as requested.
- The markings must be within a rectangular border with a vertical line separating the IPPC logo from the identifying data.
- The border lines may be solid or broken; and the corners may be rounded.
- XX - Indicates a two letter ISO country code
- OOOO – The next series of letters/numbers is the unique identification mark of the wood treatment agent or packaging manufacturer. The number of letters or digits may vary according to each country.
- The country code and treatment agent or manufacturer code must be separated by a hyphen.
- YY – This indicates the type of treatment, and will either be HT (Heat Treatment) or MB (Methyl Bromide).
Custom Wood Crates
- Crate Furniture
- Export Crates
- Commercial Crates
- Display Crates
- Electronics and Sensitive Equipment Crates
- Heavy Duty Crates
- Industrial Crates
- LCD Display Crates
- Production Crates
- Ramp Crates
- Reusable Crates
- Trade Show Crates
- Shipping Crates
Export Shipping Crates with Customs Labels, ISPM 15 Markings, and export documentation on all manufactured parts, equipment, and machinery is our specialties.