Experience Counts when Choosing Electronic Equipment Movers
DLS has the expertise to handle electronic equipment, you want electronic equipment movers with the experience, skills, and equipment necessary to protect your investment and provide a hassle-free move. DLS has both the equipment and experience for your project.
DLS has extensive experience relocating sensitive equipment and component for major companies.
In fact, we’ve moved more than a billion dollars’ worth of electronic equipment, with a stellar record of reliability, quality and safety.
DLS has deep experience in working with Data Center relocations, and appropriate handling of:
- Switch Gear
- Backup Generators
Electronic Equipment Care and Handling
We have the specialized custom crate designs and equipment, including floating decks crates, air casters, hydraulics, and shock control coil mounts, poly dollies, genie lifts, and Rol-A-Lift to protect, safely and securely handle sensitive machinery. Including specializing in ESD bags (anti-static), Mylar bagging (moisture protection)
DLS has the experience to handle a variety of moves or shipments hassle-free, including:
- High-End Electronics Equipment
- Other Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Process Equipment Movers
- Laboratory Electronic Equipment
Electronic Equipment Movers Plan & Manage Every Detail
DLS is known for its meticulous planning, and top-notch project logistics management, so every detail is taken care of from skates, to barrier bags, to cushions and anti-static protection.
Handling Electronic Equipment Expertly
- Experience, including uninstalling, packing, crating, moving, and reinstalling sensitive electronic equipment
- Moving sensitive steppers, etch, implant, and wafer handling equipment
- DLS has the skills to move laboratory equipment, entire medical labs, and recently, very sensitive Caltech Telescope lens
- DLS provides end to end service coordination for electronic equipment, including electrostatic packaging (ESD), vacuum packaging, floating deck crates, and soft-ride transport coordination