Diversified Logistic Services, Inc. (DLS) provides Los Angeles with extra large wooden shipping crates that are all constructed using heat-treated lumber and expertly designed by our experienced team of professionals.
Versatile and built for storage on the ocean, air, or land, DLS extra large wooden crates are ISPM 15 certified for export shipping and meet ASTM and industry standards.
DLS Extra Large Wooden Shipping Crates
Our commitment at DLS is to produce reliable shipping solutions that are of high quality and safe for use. Our extra large wooden shipping crates include:
- US government or military specification wood crates
- Hood crates available
- Custom packaging design offering maximum protection, optimized space, and minimized cost
- Industrial and commercial crating
- Total product protection using blocking, tie-downs, bolting, or banding
- Heavy-duty crates, pallets, and skids
- Crating jobs
- On-site location handling or DLS facility handling available
- Tilt and shock monitoring
- Floating deck and cushioned crates
- Specialization in all types of projects
- Optional ramps, locks, hasps, hinges, and cushion
- Cushioned decks, cushioned bases, floating bases, and skidding for crates are available
- Custom shipping crates and wooden production crates
- Reusable and trade show crates with optional ramps available
- Packaging design options to maximize shipping
- Custom customer-specific stencils
- Custom design to meet customer specifications
- Pallets and skis with 2/4 way forklift entry
DLS for Your Extra Large Wooden Shipping Crates
Our mission is to provide exceptional value to our customers through a superior assortment of services, products, and problem-solving capabilities. Our customers’ satisfaction is our greatest priority and our most fundamentally rewarding experience.
We pride ourselves in building business relationships, both inside and outside of the company, based upon mutual honesty, respect, integrity, and ethical business standards. Here at DLS, we will always provide services and products that improve our customers’ businesses. We constantly seek to deliver innovative and new solutions to our customer’s challenges and needs.
We always place the highest value on our relationships with our customers and vendors, loyal individuals who support DLS. We seek to be a valued and productive member of our community.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can. Fill out our online contact form or reach out to us via phone or email for a no-obligation quote.
You can also call our office today at 562-941-3600 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss your project.
Our office is located at 13033 Telegraph Road, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670.